fredag 6. juli 2012

Nytt på Minner fra min barndomsøy. News on "Memories from my childhood's island"

På den andre bloggen min - Minner fra min barndomsøy - er det litt nytt å lese nå. On my other blog - "Memories from my childhood's island" there are some news. 
I disse dager er det stor markering av 200 årsjubileum for slaget i Lyngør, der den norsk-danske fregatten Najaden ble senket av den engelske skipet Dictator. Jeg har skrevet om mine minner fra 150års markeringen i 1962 og lagt inn bilder. Dette kan du lese mer om her.These days there is a great celebration of the 200 year since the battle was fought in Lyngør between the Danish-Norwegian and the British fleet in the harbor Lyngør. The Norwegian/Danish ship Najaden was sunk by the English ship Dictator. I have told about my memories from the 150 years celebration in 1962, with photos.  You can read more about it here.
Der er også et nytt innlegg med bilder av gamle minne-ting fra barndommen her . There is also a new post with photos of some old memories from my childhood here.
Hvis dere vil se og lese mer om det er det bare å klikke seg videre til Minner fra min barndomsøy.
If you want to know more about it  you can  go to Minner fra min barndomsøy 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Marit, I haven't been on any blogs for awhile and have missed reading them all. I loved going on your little trip and seeing the farmers cottage that was well off compared to the lower income ones. This is my favorite thing to do on vacation is visiting history. Thanks for the adventure. Love all your knitting, you must be supper fast.

    SvarSlett
  2. Marit, I haven't been on any blogs for awhile and have missed reading them all. I loved going on your little trip and seeing the farmers cottage that was well off compared to the lower income ones. This is my favorite thing to do on vacation is visiting history. Thanks for the adventure. Love all your knitting, you must be supper fast.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei! Mailadressen min er inekittine@hotmail.com :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Så spennende, Marit! Visste ikke at du hadde en blogg til!
    Jeg kjører forresten forbi friluftsmuseet her i Kr.sand hver dag, og planen er at jeg skal en tur ditt en dag. Men har ikke kommet så langt ennå....
    Fortsatt god sommer!

    SvarSlett

Thank you all for commenting! If you are an anonymous commenter please sign with your name. Takk for alle kommentarer! Hvis du er anonym kommentator så vil jeg gjerne at du skriver navnet ditt.